Sunday, March 7, 2010

heeythere(:

Heey guyss! I'm Lexxi, & you just found my website, you luckyduck! Hahaha. Well, there really isn't much to say about me. I have a passion for everything girly; makeup, clothes, etc, & i figured that i might as well share it with you! Don't underestimate me because I'm young, because honestly, there are a lot worse out there.

WELL, pace & amore means peace and love in Italian, which is a strong part of my heritage. Italy is also home to one of the biggest shopping capitals in the world, as well as home to some of the biggest names in the industry right now, such as Giorgio Armani and Guccio Gucci. The 'fashion' part? Well, that's sorta self explanatory(:

I guess this site is just for me to give my opinion on whats out there, ya know? I'm not sure if there is anyone that really cares enough about someone like me's opinion on big labels, but, since your reading this, you must at least care a little, right? Well, lets hope so. Haha.

So lets take this one day at a time, okay? I promise I won't bore you!

xoxo,
Lexxi

No comments:

Post a Comment